If you are thinking about traveling to Malaysia there are some great things you can do while abroad. Most people envision an exotic land but Malaysia has many modern conveniences including the ability to gamble online with options like casino Malaysia.
Things to Bring When Travelling to Malaysia
· Your passport needs to be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the anticipated date of departure. If your passport is nearly expired then you should renew it.
· Airline ticket and sufficient financial resources to sustain you while visiting Malaysia.
Provided you have these two items you should have no issues entering the country from either a seaport or airport depending on where you are travelling from.
Sights and Sounds of Malaysia
· Petronas Twin Towers: No trip to Malaysia would be complete without checking out the Petronas Twin Towers which was the tallest building in the world for quite some time. While it is no longer the tallest building in the world it is certainly impressive and worth checking out.
· Mount Kinabulu is the tallest mountain in Borneo and one of the places you need to put on your bucket list. The natural beauty is truly amazing and will leave you breathless.
· Pavilion Shopping Mall in Bukit Bintang is the best mall in all of Kuala Lumpur and arguable Malaysia. If you love shopping and frankly who doesn’t then you need to check it out.
· Nasi Lemak which is the unofficial dish of Malaysia is popular with locals and visitors. If you ask any Malaysian where to find the best Nasi Lemak they will usually suggest a hawker stall. These hawker stalls may appear to be unsophisticated but produce some of the best tasting food in all of S.E. Asia.
Having Fun in Malaysia
While Malaysia has a considerable number of Muslims living in the country you will have no shortage of casinos to choose from. The reason for this laid-back approach is the country also has ethnic Chinese and East Indian residents who do not follow Shariah law. This flexibility has allowed online gaming sites like Casino Malaysia to gain in popularity.
Save Money Traveling Around Malaysia
The Malaysia currency referred to as the Ringgit (MYR) trades considerably lower than most of the G7 currencies so if you are traveling in from any of these nations your money goes a lot further. If you are trying to make the most of your travel budget you might consider flying with budget airlines like AirAsia which has established itself as a dominant player in the no frills airline niche. While the airlines are inexpensive the airports around Malaysia are first world so you should have no problems finding all of the modern conveniences we take for granted.
If you are looking for an exotic destination that is budget friendly then you should check out Malaysia. You are going to have a great time in this country where the average ambient temperature hovers around 28 degrees Celsius.